Friday, November 6, 2009

Butterfly Farm

Few days ago, my class and 3M2 went to Butterfly Farm at Teluk Bahang. At first, we went to Teluk Bahang Dam then went to dont know what park only to Butterfly Farm. The worst thing was my mom took my camera to Bali so I got no camera. All these photos were taken by our English teacher, Ms Tan's camera. Thanks, Ms Tan!=) Too bad, her camera's battery low. Wow, there are many different types and different colours of butterflies. It was beautiful!





I love this. So nice!

Yi Min and Yun Han again.

Me and Yi Min.

Yun Han. She always did the same pose. Haha


Butterflies. I love this too.

Yi Min with a butterfly on her shoulder.

Siew Ling with a butterfly on her shoulder.

Yun Han with a butterfly on her shoulder.
Too bad, there was no butterfly on my shoulder. HAHA

Group photo. Yi Min, Yun Han, me and Siew Ling.

'Waterfall'

Yi Min and me. This photo was taken by Yun Han. Actually we were going to take group photo, but the angle of the distance too near from us already, so just two of us only. Haha.

Yun Han and Siew Ling.

Siew Ling and Yun Han.

Me and Yi Min.
Personal photos. From here, Ms Tan's camera suddenly shut down. Cause lack of battery. Then, we kept on and off her camera.
Yun Han.

Me.

Yi Min.

Siew Ling. After taking this photo, we shouted 'yay'. Cause we finally taken all personal photos. Haha. Kinda crazy on that time.

Last one. Me, Yun Han, Siew Ling and Yi Min.

That's all.=)

No comments: