Tuesday, December 22, 2009

冬至快乐

Few days ago, Richeal, Siew Ling and me went to the old folks home, The Penang Home to make 汤圆(stuffed dumplings made of glutinous rice flour served in soup [Actually I dont know what it calls in English. This is what I found in my electrical dictionary]). I woke up at 6am. This is the first day I woke up so early during these holidays. Then, my dad brought me to Richeal's house. Then, her mom took us to Siew Ling's house. After that, we walked to opposite Pragin Mall's bus station. We waited for about half an hour the bus only came. We took T11's Rapid to go to The Penang Home.

This photo was taken by Richeal.
Me and Siew Ling.

We reached The Penang Home at 9am. We met up with Wei Mei, Wei Wei, Jing Yuan, Jing Yuan's sis, Shin Hwey and Sye Yun.
We then started to 搓汤圆.
See Richeal. She was so hardworking and serious. Go Richeal. lol



This photo was taken by Richeal.

Group photos.
This photo was taken with an unknown from USM.


Merry Christmas!


HAHA. This photo made us laughed non stop!! This photo was taken by an aunty. She kept asking us, why my camera senget(not straight) one? Actually the truth was her hand senget. Not my camera senget. She took very long time to take this photo. Thanks to her. LOL

This photo was taken by Siew Ling.

Me and Richeal. We were eating at a kopitiam.

After that, Zhang Hao, a Leo from Penang City. He was the Santa that day. Go Santa. He brought us to another project at Relau. We went to Tesco first. Then only bring us to Relau's old folks home, Rumah Charis. I didnt take any photos during this project.
This photo was taken by Chien Ming, the photographer. lol
Me, Richeal, an old folk and Siew Ling.
That's all.

No comments: